2504 Courlan Drive, 103 - North
Amazing 2 story home with new title flooring and paint*Home backs up to greenway and walking trails*Beautiful heated pool and spa*Master bedroom and bath located upstairs with a beautiful garden tub, separate shower, double sinks, and walk in closet*Laundry room is located downstairs and washer/dryer to stay*Extra storage in dinning room*2 car garage with opener*Small covered porch as you enter the home*Must see!!
- MLS® #2130341
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,668
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Guest Parking, Playground/Park, Jogging
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Cabinets
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- Date ListedAugust 30th, 2019
- Days on Market22
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address2504 Courlan Drive
- SubdivisionALIANTE PARCEL 27
- City103 - North
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89084
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGoynes Theron H & Naomi D
- MiddleCram Brian & Teri
- Listing AgentKristin L Wolf
- Listing OfficeUrban Nest Realty
Price Change History for 2504 Courlan Drive, 103 - North, NV (MLS® #2130341)
|Price Reduced||$299,990||$5,000 (1.64%)|
|Price Reduced (from $309,990)||$304,990||$5,000 (1.61%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.