4409 Edward Avenue, 401 - North West
Nice & Clean Single Story, Light and Bright 3 Bedroom home located in the NW. Features Open Floor Plan, Cozy Kitchen W/ Lots of Cabinets, Dining Area, Large Living Room, Attached Family Room/Den with Vaulted Ceilings, Good Size Bedrooms, Ceiling Fans Throughout, Laundry Area, Large Backyard, Covered Patio, 2 Car attached Garage, RV Parking, Attached Carport! No HOA! It Does Not Get any Better! Under $220K Whoa Betsy! Better Move Fast on this one!
- MLS® #2127937
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,360
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- Utilities220 In Garage/Shop, Cable TV Wired, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Cabinets
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio, Dogrun
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre, RV Parking
- RoofComposition Shingle, Tile
- ConstructionFrame & Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 7th, 2019
- Days on Market11
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address4409 Edward Avenue
- SubdivisionCOLLEGE HGTS #1
- City401 - North West
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89108
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Window Coverings Partial, Paneling
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryTwin Lakes
- MiddleBrinley J. Harold*
- Listing AgentDaniel F Prorok
- Listing OfficePlatinum R.e. Professionals
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.