353 Bonneville Avenue 639, 201 - East
Tremendous opportunity to own a desirable pool side unit in Juhl. Premium unit features a 40+ foot patio, one of the largest in the building. True two-bedroom is elegant yet comfortable and upgraded with fine finishes such as contemporary rectangle tile, quartz, modern paint, and sleek appliances. Exciting Juhl lifestyle highlighted by world class entertainment, dining, and shopping of Downtown Las Vegas. 1 year of HOA fees included in sale.
- MLS® #2121564
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage990
- Year Built2008
- TypeHigh Rise
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired
- FeaturesBBQ Area, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pet Park, Pool, Security, Social Calendar, Business Center, Firepit, Outside Living Area, Pool Cabanas, Spa Outdoors, Theatre Room
- ParkingAssigned Parking Space, Assigned Indoor Parking, Tandem Parking
- ViewNorth, Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCourtyard, Terrace
- Date ListedAugust 6th, 2019
- Days on Market17
- Address353 Bonneville Avenue 639
- City201 - East
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89101
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout, Drapes, Fire Sprinklers, Glass Walls
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat, Inside Unit
- CoolingProgrammable Thermostat, Unit, Individual
- StoriesHigh-Rise, Loft Living
- ElementaryHollingsworth Howard*, Hollingswoth Howard*
- MiddleFreemont John C.
- Listing AgentLeslie S Carver
- Listing OfficeBhhs Nevada Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.