9049 Little Horse Avenue, 102 - North
Gorgeous 4 bedroom boasting vaulted ceilings and formal living upon entrance. Beautiful 3-way fireplace between formal living and family room. Huge island kitchen playing host to granite counters and eating nook. Huge master features a balcony and walk in closet. Secondary rooms are great in size. Covered patio in back with easy care desert landscaping! Near parks, shopping, schools, and freeway access!
- MLS® #2114721
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,816
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Patio, Back Yard Access, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJuly 12th, 2019
- Days on Market43
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address9049 Little Horse Avenue
- SubdivisionSPRING MOUNTAIN RANCH-UNIT 28
- City102 - North
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89143
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Drywall
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesThree Way
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBilbray James, Scherkenbach William & Mary
- MiddleCadwallader Ralph
- HighArbor View
- Listing AgentEhren Alessi
- Listing OfficeResolution Realty
Price Change History for 9049 Little Horse Avenue, 102 - North, NV (MLS® #2114721)
|Price Reduced (from $364,500)||$359,900||$4,600 (1.26%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.