5 Thompson Street, 816 - White Pine County
Nice 2 bedroom, 1 bath home at the north end of the block in Cherry Creek. Has newer roof, vinyl siding & windows. Enclosed sun porch, formal living room & family room. Eat-in kitchen w/ wood stove. Both bedrooms have wall closets & ceiling fans. Laundry room has extra storage space. Fruit cellar on your way down to partial basement. Fully fenced, low maintenance gravel landscaping. 3 car garage/shop w/ power. Home has been well maintained.
- MLS® #2107861
- Square Footage1,144
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesAbove Ground Utilites
- FeaturesNone, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesEnclosed Patio/Sun Room
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedJune 19th, 2019
- Days on Market28
- ZoningSingle Family, Horses Permitted
- Address5 Thompson Street
- SubdivisionCherry Creek
- City816 - White Pine County
- CountyWhite Pine County
- Zip Code89301
- Interior FeaturesNone
- HeatingWall, Wood Burn
- CoolingNo Cooling System
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryDavid E. Norman Elementary
- MiddleWhite Pine Middle School
- HighWhite Pine High School
- Listing AgentKenna K Almberg
- Listing OfficeDesert Mountain Realty, Inc
Price Change History for 5 Thompson Street, 816 - White Pine County, NV (MLS® #2107861)
|Price Increased (from $3,000)||$49,000||$46,000 (1,533.33%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.