3748 Garnet Heights Avenue, 103 - North
Charming home features an open floor plan, vaulted ceiling, and tile throughout. Private backyard with a covered patio. Awesome guard gated community features include: community activities; social groups; Bacci ball; pool; spa; fitness center; locker rooms; security. Move in ready condition.
- MLS® #2107680
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,220
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAge Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Security
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJune 18th, 2019
- Days on Market89
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address3748 Garnet Heights Avenue
- SubdivisionRUNVEE HOBART UNIT 5C
- City103 - North
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89081
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- AppliancesEnergy Star Appliances, Microwave
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryDickens, D. L. Dusty
- MiddleFindlay Clifford O.
- Listing AgentKenneth Couture
- Listing OfficeExp Realty
Price Change History for 3748 Garnet Heights Avenue, 103 - North, NV (MLS® #2107680)
|Price Reduced (from $255,000)||$250,000||$5,000 (1.96%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.