1920 North Street, 816 - White Pine County
Very clean and well maintained, the master bedroom is upstairs with a full bathroom and downstairs is an additional 2 bedrooms with walk in closets. Upstairs is another 3/4 bathroom. Home is being sold with all appliances. Has a dishwasher and built-in microwave. Property is fully fenced with a cute little covered front porch. Perfect place to relax with your favorite beverage. There is also a one car detached garage on the property as well.
- MLS® #2106186
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,592
- Year Built1939
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesAbove Ground Utilites, Satellite Dish
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Porch, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre, Corner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedJune 13th, 2019
- Days on Market98
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address1920 North Street
- City816 - White Pine County
- CountyWhite Pine County
- Zip Code89301
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings Partial
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story, Basement
- ElementaryDavid E. Norman Elementary
- MiddleWhite Pine Middle School
- HighWhite Pine High School
- Listing AgentAngela D Simpson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Market Place
Price Change History for 1920 North Street, 816 - White Pine County, NV (MLS® #2106186)
|Price Reduced||$129,500||$4,500 (3.36%)|
|Price Reduced (from $139,000)||$134,000||$5,000 (3.60%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.