5313 Dawn Break Canyon Street, 103 - North
GORGEOUS TWO-STORY, 3 BEDROOM + DOWNSTAIRS DEN HOME WITH LARGE GRASSED BACKYARD PARADISE! VAULTED CEILINGS, OPEN FLOOR PLAN, UPGRADED FLOORING AND DEN DOWNSTAIRS. KITCHEN BOASTS A BREAKFAST BAR, PANTRY, AND VIEW TO THE BACKYARD. ALL BEDROOMS HAVE CEILING FANS! SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM AND BATH WITH DUAL SINKS, SEPARATE TUB & SHOWER + A WALK IN CLOSET. SANDSTONE RIDGE PARK & CRAIG RANCH REGIONAL PARK IN CLOSE PROXIMITY!!
- MLS® #2105117
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,765
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJune 10th, 2019
- Days on Market28
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address5313 Dawn Break Canyon Street
- SubdivisionMADERA UNIT 4
- City103 - North
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89031
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryWatson Frederick W
- MiddleFindlay Clifford O.
- Listing AgentAmanda L Schneider
- Listing OfficeGalindo Group Real Estate
Price Change History for 5313 Dawn Break Canyon Street, 103 - North, NV (MLS® #2105117)
|Price Reduced (from $270,000)||$265,000||$5,000 (1.85%)|
|Under Contract - No Show (from Active-Exclusive Right)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.