9005 Night Owl Court, 404 - North West
Pristine and spacious Spanish Colonial Style custom home in prestigious Eagle Hills. Extensively remodeled inside/outside & located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Master with spa-like bath, deep soak tub, huge closet, & retreat balcony. Built-in bookcases, custom cabinetry, granite counters, double ovens, and sub-zero. Entertainers delight private yard w/large covered patio, pool, spa, & no neighbors behind you. Mature landscape front yard & backyard.
- MLS® #2101047
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,681
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Jogging, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard, Steps/Rails
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- Date ListedMay 29th, 2019
- Days on Market28
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address9005 Night Owl Court
- SubdivisionEAGLE HILLS
- City404 - North West
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89134
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Glass Doors
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryLummis William*
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentAgustin Galicia Ii
- Listing OfficeGregory Navone
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.