3111 Bel Air Drive 22h, 301 - South
Nearly 2000 sq. ft. of high rise living space in luxurious LV Country Club at Regency Towers on the 22nd of 27 floors, wrap around terrace features amazing view of the Las Vegas strip & mountains. Recently updated with wide plank laminate flooring, stainless steel appliances, carrara marble kitchen countertops and flooring. East facing unit boasts sunrises and morning sun! Amenity rich Regency includes all aspects of luxury living. Must see unit!
- MLS® #2100992
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,856
- Year Built1974
- TypeHigh Rise
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesAll Electric
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Security, BBQ Area, Business Center, COMMUNITY Golf, Concierge, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Guest Rooms, Laundry Facility, Pet Park, Pet Restrictions, Pool, Social Calendar
- ViewCity View, Mountain View, East
- Exterior FeaturesTerrace
- Date ListedMay 28th, 2019
- Days on Market47
- Address3111 Bel Air Drive 22h
- SubdivisionREGENCY TOWERS AMD
- City301 - South
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89109
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Window Coverings Partial
- ElementaryPark John S*
- MiddleFreemont John C.
- Listing AgentJeffrey T Mccaffree
- Listing OfficeResolution Realty
Price Change History for 3111 Bel Air Drive 22h, 301 - South, NV (MLS® #2100992)
|Price Reduced (from $379,000)||$374,900||$4,100 (1.08%)|
|Under Contract - No Show (from Active-Exclusive Right)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.