9950 Swimming Hole Street, 303 - South
1387 sq ft in sought after Silverado Ranch area only 2.5 miles to freeway & Las Vegas Blvd. Minutes from Airport, T-mobile arena & Raiders Stadium. 3 bd, 2 FULL BATHS upstairs & one 1/2 downstairs w/ 1 Car garage. PROPERTY FEATURES , MASTER W/ WALK-IN CLOSET, New A/C UNIT, New WATER HEATER & New GARAGE OPENER, ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED, downstairs indoor LAUNDRY AREA. HOA only $66. Don't miss out on this amazing home! Home warranty included!
- MLS® #2100932
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,387
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofTile, Pitched
- Date ListedMay 28th, 2019
- Days on Market112
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address9950 Swimming Hole Street
- SubdivisionMARYLAND LE BARON UNIT 1
- City303 - South
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89183
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, None
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryCartwright Roberta*
- Listing AgentJulio C Carrillo
- Listing OfficeForever Home Realty
Price Change History for 9950 Swimming Hole Street, 303 - South, NV (MLS® #2100932)
|Price Reduced (from $239,000)||$235,000||$4,000 (1.67%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.