2237 Reno Avenue, 302 - South
Charming home with over 1600 square feet, offering 3 spacious bedrooms, den, vaulted ceilings, beautiful tile floors and plush carpeting. The eat-in kitchen is complete with custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and sleek countertops. The large family room features an elegant stone fireplace and ample room for entertaining. End your days with a relaxing dip in your private pool. Don't delay, see this one today!
- MLS® #2090434
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,686
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Entryto House
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedApril 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market117
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address2237 Reno Avenue
- SubdivisionGRANTBILT SUB UNIT #2
- City302 - South
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89119
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Drywall
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story, One Level (Living Area)
- ElementaryWard Gene, Dailey Jack*
- MiddleCannon Helen C.
- HighDel Sol HS
- Listing AgentDaniel Mumm
- Listing OfficeBhhs Nevada Properties
Price Change History for 2237 Reno Avenue, 302 - South, NV (MLS® #2090434)
|Price Reduced||$269,900||$5,100 (1.85%)|
|Price Reduced||$275,000||$4,000 (1.43%)|
|Price Reduced (from $284,900)||$279,000||$5,900 (2.07%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.