353 E Bonneville Avenue 703, 201 - East
12 mnths paid HOA fees w/ 60 day close thru 05/31/2019. Lrg north facing 1 bed/ 1 bath loft style open flr pln home w/ downtown views. Huge bth w/ sep shwr & tub, dual vanities, WC & walkin closet. High ceilings & floor-to-ceiling windows maximize height & light. Our amenities inspire engagement, cocktails on the Vino Deck, unwinding poolside, a film in the alfresco movie theater. Steps to the Art District, Smith Cntr, LV Academy of Arts & more.
- MLS® #2089556
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage884
- Year Built2008
- TypeHigh Rise
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cat 5 Wired
- FeaturesBBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Concierge, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Not Age Restricted, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Screening Room, Security
- ViewCity View, North
- Exterior FeaturesTerrace, Outdoor Kitchen
- Date ListedApril 24th, 2019
- Days on Market27
- Address353 E Bonneville Avenue 703
- City201 - East
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89101
- Interior FeaturesBlinds
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingProgrammable Thermostat
- # of Stories14
- StoriesBrownstone, High-Rise, Loft Living
- ElementaryHollingsworth Howard*, Hollingswoth Howard*
- MiddleFreemont John C.
- Listing AgentTaya Welte
- Listing OfficeNorthcap Commercial
Price Change History for 353 E Bonneville Avenue 703, 201 - East, NV (MLS® #2089556)
|Price Increased (from $295,900)||$296,900||$1,000 (0.34%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.