9101 Alta Drive 103, 404 - North West
Prized Garden Level unit with a massive 4,000+ sq ft private patio/garden area and 1,000 sq ft casita. This is one of the most highly remodeled units in One Queensridge Place with over $750,000 of upgrades. If you ever wanted to live in a high-rise, but feel like your living in a single family home, this is your opportunity. Direct access from valet, without accessing an elevator. Own a one-of-a kind property, perfect for those with pets.
- MLS® #2083101
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,889
- Year Built2006
- TypeHigh Rise
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable Wired
- FeaturesBBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Guest Rooms, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pet Park, Pool, Renting Restrictions, Security, Theatre Room
- ParkingGarage/Private, Valet Parking
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesTerrace
- Date ListedMarch 29th, 2019
- Days on Market53
- Address9101 Alta Drive 103
- SubdivisionONE QUEENSRIDGE PLACE PHASE 1
- City404 - North West
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89145
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout, Glass Walls
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingProgrammable Thermostat
- FireplacesGlass Doors
- # of Stories18
- ElementaryBonner John W.
- MiddleRogich Sig
- HighPalo Verde
- Listing AgentIvan G Sher
- Listing OfficeBhhs Nevada Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.