803 S 6th Street, 201 - East
This spacious historic charmer has modern touches while remaining loyal to its vintage roots. Nestled in the Arts District, the area is renowned for its eclectic arts scene, but also plays host to vintage high fashion, antiques, trendy gastro-pubs, coffee roasters, cocktail bars, and dizzying nightlife. A covered backyard patio, complete w/ a large POOL and calming yoga greenspace offers sky views and relaxation.
- MLS® #2077206
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,043
- Year Built1948
- StyleSingle Family
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- FeaturesGated, Guest Parking, Laundry Facility, Outside Living Area, Pool, Lease Considered, Security System
- ParkingGarage/Private, Guest Parking
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- ConstructionStucco Siding
- Date ListedMarch 10th, 2019
- Days on Market166
- ZoningCommercial, Single Family
- Address803 S 6th Street
- SubdivisionSOUTH ADD
- City201 - East
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89101
- Interior FeaturesFire Sprinklers, Window Coverings Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesIn Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story, Basement
- ElementaryHollingsworth Howard*, Hollingswoth Howard*
- MiddleFreemont John C.
- Listing AgentEric Anderson
- Listing OfficeLuxe Estates & Lifestyles Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.