353 E Bonneville Avenue 565, 201 - East
Hot Savings in August, up to $13K+ in buyer incentives, subject to lender approval. Lrg 1BD/ 2 full BA w/den open flr pln. Lrg opn kitc w/ tile, grnite, SS app, bcksplsh, open to huge great room w/ balc w/ city view. Lrg mstr BA w/ dble vanity, WC & garden tub. Juhl amenities inspire engagement, cocktails on the Vino Deck, unwinding poolside, a film in the alfresco movie theater. Grd level restaurants and retail.
- MLS® #2076013
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,154
- Year Built2008
- TypeHigh Rise
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cat 5 Wired
- FeaturesBBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Concierge, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Not Age Restricted, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Screening Room, Security, Social Calendar
- ParkingAssigned Covered Parking
- ViewCity View, East
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2019
- Days on Market164
- Address353 E Bonneville Avenue 565
- City201 - East
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89101
- Interior FeaturesDrywall
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingProgrammable Thermostat
- # of Stories14
- StoriesBrownstone, High-Rise, Loft Living
- ElementaryHollingsworth Howard*, Hollingswoth Howard*
- MiddleFreemont John C.
- Listing AgentTaya Welte
- Listing OfficeNorthcap Commercial
Price Change History for 353 E Bonneville Avenue 565, 201 - East, NV (MLS® #2076013)
|Price Increased (from $363,900)||$365,900||$2,000 (0.55%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.