1723 Watercreek Drive, 103 - North
Amazing 3 bed 2 bath single story open concept floor plan home that features designer touches such as bay window, custom paint, granite counters and newer fixtures, lighting, appliances in kitchen /laundry. Recently installed laminate flooring in all except kitchen Vaulted ceilings with updated ceiling fans. Master has dual vanities separate shower /tub and walk in closet. Large covered patio overlooking easy care back yard. Newer AC and furnace.
- MLS® #2071454
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,629
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable Wired, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedFebruary 25th, 2019
- Days on Market83
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address1723 Watercreek Drive
- SubdivisionCHEYENNE RIDGE
- City103 - North
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89032
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryPriest Richard
- MiddleSwainston Theron
- Listing AgentHeidi R Watt
- Listing OfficeHome Realty Center
Price Change History for 1723 Watercreek Drive, 103 - North, NV (MLS® #2071454)
|Price Reduced||$274,900||$5,100 (1.82%)|
|Price Reduced (from $299,999)||$280,000||$19,999 (6.67%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.