6636 Surfbird Street, 103 - North
BEAUTIFUL, UPGRADED 4 BED + LOFT, 3 BATH, 2 CAR GAR HOME ON HUGE CORNER LOT IN HIGHLY DESIRABLE ALIANTE NEIGHBORHOOD. Kit Feat GRANITE Cntrs, Brkfst Bar, Din Nook, Pantry. Spacious Fam Rm w/ Fan/Lt. Formal Dining Rm + Living Rm. Oversized Mstr Suite w/ Walk-in Closet. Mstr Ba w/ Dbl Sinks, Soaking Tub, Shower. Downstairs Bedroom. EZ Maint Backyard w/ Patio. Custom Paint.
- MLS® #2064796
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,579
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired, Cable Wired
- FeaturesCOMMUNITY Wall, Not Age Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAuto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Date ListedJanuary 27th, 2019
- Days on Market113
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address6636 Surfbird Street
- SubdivisionALIANTE PARCEL 29
- City103 - North
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89084
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Alarm System-Wired
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGoynes Theron H & Naomi D
- MiddleCram Brian & Teri
- Listing AgentRandy H Milmeister
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier
Price Change History for 6636 Surfbird Street, 103 - North, NV (MLS® #2064796)
|Price Reduced||$328,000||$7,000 (2.09%)|
|Under Contract - No Show (from Active-Exclusive Right)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$335,000||$4,000 (1.18%)|
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$339,000||$10,900 (3.12%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.