3327 Seminole Circle, 301 - South
Historical Paradise Palms Vegas neighborhood, former Clark County Planning Director, Murray G. Hoyt property. Mid century design home completely rehabbed from top to bottom. All new electrical, plumbing, mechanical, interior, exterior, landscaping with a beautiful pool welcomes the new owner. Generous size lot, gorgeous looking kitchen ,nice size family room and convenient strip location in a newly rebuilt cul-de-sac
- MLS® #2062419
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,520
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesAll Electric, Cable Wired
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedJanuary 16th, 2019
- Days on Market159
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address3327 Seminole Circle
- SubdivisionPARADISE PALMS
- City301 - South
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89169
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- HeatingCentral, Programmable Thermostat
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryThomas Ruby
- MiddleOrr William E.
- Listing AgentSteven Picker
- Listing OfficeKing Realty Group
Price Change History for 3327 Seminole Circle, 301 - South, NV (MLS® #2062419)
|Price Reduced||$364,900||$5,000 (1.35%)|
|Price Reduced||$369,900||$10,000 (2.63%)|
|Price Reduced||$379,900||$5,000 (1.30%)|
|Price Reduced (from $389,900)||$384,900||$5,000 (1.28%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.