3056 Phoenix Street, 301 - South
THE ENTRY FOYER WELCOMES YOU TO THIS BEAUTIFUL 2-STORY HOME READY AND WAITING FOR YOU*DARK HARDWD FLOORING THRU-OUT DWNSTRS*LARGE LIVING ROOM W/COZY FIREPLACE*KITCHEN W/BREAKFAST BAR*FORMAL DINING RM*24 X 18 DEN W/WET BAR, BUILT-INS, DOUBLE FRENCH DOORS AND SEP OUTSIDE ACCESS*MASTER BDRM W/WIC & LARGE BALCONY*MASTER BATH W/SHWR*LARGE 2ND BDRM*DOUBLE CAR GARAGE*ENCLOSED BACKYARD FOR OUTSIDE ENJOYMENT*GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD CLOSE TO SCHOOLS,SHOPPING*
- MLS® #2061477
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,445
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable Wired
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Balcony, Private Yard, Shed
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame & Stucco
- Date ListedJanuary 17th, 2019
- Days on Market216
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address3056 Phoenix Street
- SubdivisionFRANCISCO PARK #21
- City301 - South
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89121
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBeckley Will*
- MiddleKnudson K. O.
- Listing AgentLana L Jones
- Listing OfficeGreat Bridge Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.