5112 Appealing Court, 102 - North
Single story home, 2-car garage with opener. Amazing home in a cul-de-sac, open floor plan, high ceilings, eat-in kitchen with granite counters, large formal living/dining room with modern looking plantation shutters. Double sided gas fireplace opens to the living/family room. Breakfast has a bay window overlooking backyard. Large master bedroom with walk-in closet. Backyard accessible from kitchen and master bedroom. Appliances negotiable.
- MLS® #2057762
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,570
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesCable TV Wired
- FeaturesGuest Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionUnder 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedDecember 29th, 2018
- Days on Market142
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address5112 Appealing Court
- SubdivisionRANCHO ALTA MIRA
- City102 - North
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89130
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Window Coverings Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMay Ernest*
- MiddleSwainston Theron
- Listing AgentMarie A Coleman
- Listing OfficeWilliams-shelton & Associates
Price Change History for 5112 Appealing Court, 102 - North, NV (MLS® #2057762)
|Price Reduced||$265,000||$10,000 (3.64%)|
|Price Reduced (from $280,000)||$275,000||$5,000 (1.79%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.