4964 Mountain Creek Drive, 503 - South West
Newly Remodeled Corner Lot Estate in Spanish Hills! Dramatic Entry Foyer w/Soaring Ceilings, Abundant Natural Lighting, Iron Staircase & Balcony. Roman Columns & Double French Doors lead to Large Patio, Sparkling Pool & Spa w/Outdoor Fireplace & BBQ. Designer Kitchen w/SubZero/Bosch Appliances & Butler's Pantry. Formal Dining, 2 Living Rooms w/Fireplaces, 1st Floor Master w/Patio Access, 3 Beds w/Baths & Large Game Room on 2nd Floor. A Must See!
- MLS® #2051615
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,792
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, Cable Wired
- FeaturesCC&RS, Guard Gated, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Built-In Barbecue, Patio, Deck
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- RoofTile, Pitched
- Date ListedNovember 28th, 2018
- Days on Market175
- ZoningSingle Family
- Address4964 Mountain Creek Drive
- SubdivisionSPANISH HILLS EST
- City503 - South West
- CountyClark County
- Zip Code89148
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Drapes
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Microwave
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Three Way
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryRogers Lucille S*
- MiddleSawyer Grant*
- Listing AgentMichael L Zelina
- Listing OfficeRed Luxury
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.