2231 North 21st West Street, 816 - White Pine County
3 bedroom 2 bath home in Cross Timbers. Property is fully fenced to allow horses etc. Back yard has to sheds/work shops. Home has a small office area. Family room is large with a wood burning fireplace . Master is separate from the other 2 bedrooms. Master bath has separate sinks, jetted tub and separate shower.
- MLS® #1969359
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesAll Electric
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access
- Lot Description1 to 5 Acres, Horses Permitted, RV Parking
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2018
- Days on Market512
- ZoningSingle Family, Horses Permitted
- Address2231 North 21st West Street
- City816 - White Pine County
- CountyWhite Pine County
- Zip Code89301
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- CoolingRefrigeration/Evaporative Combo
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story, Manufactured
- ElementaryDavid E. Norman Elementary
- MiddleWhite Pine Middle School
- HighWhite Pine High School
- Listing AgentAngela D Simpson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Market Place
Price Change History for 2231 North 21st West Street, 816 - White Pine County, NV (MLS® #1969359)
|Price Reduced||$225,000||$10,000 (4.26%)|
|Price Reduced||$235,000||$15,000 (6.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $270,000)||$250,000||$20,000 (7.41%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.