800 Main Street, 816 - White Pine County
Built in 1900 and operated as the Historic Cherry Creek Saloon until 2013 when it was converted to a residence. Includes the original structure and 5 lots. Furnished main living and kitchen areas 616 square feet. Additional 280 feet with two rooms and bathrooms all unfinished. For Sale in AS-IS CONDITION.
- MLS® #1858232
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage896
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residential
- StatusActive-Exclusive Right
- UtilitiesAll Electric
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesBack Yard Access, Porch, Private Yard
- Lot Description1/4 to 1 Acre
- Date ListedDecember 28th, 2016
- Days on Market967
- ZoningCommercial, Single Family
- Address800 Main Street
- SubdivisionCherry Creek
- City816 - White Pine County
- CountyWhite Pine County
- Zip Code89301
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Paneling
- HeatingWood Burn
- CoolingNo Cooling System
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryDavid E. Norman Elementary
- MiddleWhite Pine Middle School
- HighWhite Pine High School
- Listing AgentKathy R Smith
- Listing OfficeSilver Rio Llc
Price Change History for 800 Main Street, 816 - White Pine County, NV (MLS® #1858232)
|Price Reduced (from $45,000)||$39,000||$6,000 (13.33%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.