For Home Buyers
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email of the most current and best deals on the market : Las Vegas Condos, High Rise Condos,Luxury Homes and Real Estate . I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
If you are looking to purchase a High Rise Condo or a Luxury Penthouse on the Strip please check out High Rise Condos FAQ that will give you helpful tips and also answers questions every High Rise Condo owner should know. Need High Rise condo financing: please do not hesitate to contact me directly for more details, rates and the list of qualified projects as well as lenders information.
My vast experience in High Rise Condo and Luxury Real Estate markets as well as working with Investors and deep knowledge of Foreclosure and Short Sale process will help you to get the best deal in today's market !!
I am pleased to represent those that seek more than just a location,but desire property that speaks to their individual lifestyle.I would love not only find you the ideal home, but a perfect property and apply my years of experience to matching exceptional people with extraordinary properties !!
As Your Agent I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance
If you are looking for the best deals on the market please check out Foreclosures , have questions about a Short Sale , see Foreclosures vs Short Sale